Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day.

Now to make you all gag.

The whole Valentines SCHTICK is never anyone’s "thing" when they're single. Those people who say, "yeah I don't really get into Valentines." and then babble on about the shameless propaganda of Hallmark, "you don't need a day to declare your love, that should be everyday!" and crap are just bitter that they've never had an INCREDIBLE Valentine’s Day and I know this, because I was one of those people.

I was bitter and pissed at the colors pink and red, until I met 'Baba'. The one who yes, I can't stop talking about-because I'm gloating just.that.much. The one who I wear PDA with like it's a new pair of Marc Jacobs shoes that I want everyone to know that I HAVE because they're so freaking awesome. AND UNIQUE.

This year, I 'sorta' couldn't wait for Valentine’s Day. Because of the one who I got to spend it with, is the kind that stays up all night to make sure i'm safely tucked in to sleep, He's the kind that says so convincingly that I look better without makeup that, I almost believe him. He's the kind that to be the best friend I need when I come home from Uni.

He's the kind that notices the tone in my voice when something is wrong, even if I don't say so. The kind that remembers the name of my favorite restaurant, in some random state, on some random street, at some RANDOM time in my life and makes mental note. He's the kind that knows how to talk-down my "crazy" and makes me BREATHE a little bit better. He's the kind I was certain was a figment of my delusional imagination?

He's the kind that surprises me with all the romantic cliché-y things that make single people gag and coupled people SWOON.

He's the kind, that to me- is perfect. 

                                                    
And who doesn't love a good, cheesy, mega sized snuggle panda as a Valentine's Day present. ;) Yes. Yes, Valentine's Day is definitely a holiday I can hang with.
  

END MUSH. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...