Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The quest for a purpose.

The purpose...?

In the famous words of Kanye West; "What's it all about?" ...why are we here? Why does the world turn? And why do boys fall in love? Bordering being called gay (with all due respect for the community in question...peace!) I hereby write that I am a boy (hardly at the ripe old age of 29, but that's another blog topic altogether) and I am in love. I am new to this (both being in love & bloggin) so here goes...pardon the errors and happy reading folks.

What is the purpose of being in love? None I would say. There is no reason why one should be in love.There is no justification that is needed...one day you are walking happily down the road and next minute your hanging by the ceiling fan wondering what on earth happened? where am I? And how on earth did I ever get by without her all my life? All note-worthy questions. All of which is sure to leave you unanswered and baffled with a smile for the rest of your natural life (and then some).

I have lived long enough to realize that there is no answer to the question "WHY?"...simply accept it that happened, enjoy the ride and love the girl with all your heart & hold on to her with all your might (unless you'r Dwayne "The Rock" Jhonson, but if your reading Rock, you should too). Never let her feel alone, make her cry or let her feel as if your the biggest mistake they made in their life. Life does not throw you that many life lines. When your alive the best you can hope for is a hand to hold that would never let go for that is when you alive the most! 

So Purpose...yeh the purpose...the almighty important question...this blog doesn't make sense, neither does the quest to find what the purpose is or why bother. If you are blessed with the love of a good girl, keep it that way, nurture it, protect it and respect it...most of all return the love in ten fold for that love is your life line, your breath of air, your direction to Amarillo...your world...hell your whole UNIVERSE! Purpose? Do you need one? Honestly? :)

(My first blog is dedicated to my Girl who introduced me to this)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...